In 2018, micro-influencers posted 84% of worldwide sponsored posts. Travel bloggers with roughly 64,800 followers with a loyal following were paid an average of $500 per Instagram post, which turns out to be much more affordable for brands.
How much do travel influencers get?
With anywhere from one to four million followers, these influencers can take home up to $31,000 per post — which, if they post just one sponsored photo per week, adds up to be $1.6 million over a year. That, plus the added bonus of travelling for a living.
Do travel influencers get paid?
Travel influencers make money through many potential income streams, but essentially these can be broken into two approaches: selling an image/lifestyle/aesthetic, or selling information.
How do I become a travel influencer?
Simple summary: how to become a travel influencer on Instagram
- Pick a Username. …
- Begin posting travel-related content – lots of it. …
- Engage – constantly. …
- Stay true to yourself and your niche. …
- Stay consistent and don’t give up.
How much should a travel influencer charge?
As a travel influencer, think of your sponsored social media post as an ad placement. There are quite a lot of reports online about the following guideline on how to charge for a sponsored Instagram post: Charging $10 per 1,000 followers. In other words, you are charging 1% per one thousand followers.
How do travel instagrammers make money?
Instagrammers also make money from their accounts by creating sponsored campaigns for companies that are into travel. Many travel-based agencies such as travel insurance providers, tourism boards, airliner, and rental car companies do organize campaigns that are only effective with Instagram influencers.
How do I become a travel influencer and get paid?
How to Become a Travel Influencer on Instagram?
- Discover Your Niche: …
- Be Creative With Taking Pictures: …
- Show Your Prowess In Videos: …
- Create A Brand On Instagram: …
- Go For Collaborations: …
- Hashtag All The Way: …
- Utilize Instagram Stories: …
- Start Your Travel Hub Account:
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
How much money does 10k Instagram followers make?
2) Instagram influencers with under 10,000 followers can make, on average, $88.00 per post. Those with under 100,000 followers average $200.00 per post, but these numbers often vary account to account. Most accounts in this level are instead, gifted with free products or discounts for posting.
Is a travel influencer a job?
As a travel influencer, your job is traveling the world. You create content, work with brands, and visit many destinations. I’m a travel influencer on Instagram and I focus on creating photos at beautiful places. Currently, I have about 86,000 followers on my Instagram page.
Can Instagram pay you?
Influencers with a million followers can earn somewhere around $670 per post, the search marketing website says. A content creator on Instagram with 100,000 followers can earn about $200 per post, while someone with 10,000 followers can make about $88 per post.
How much money does 1k Instagram followers make?
Many brands will only offer you free products. But, some companies will pay $10 per 1,000 followers, while others pay over $800 per 1,000 followers. You can maximize the money you make when you publish sponsored photos.
Does Instagram pay its influencers?
Influencers also make money on Instagram through commissions on affiliate links, selling merchandise and DTC products, and monetization tools the platform is slowly rolling out. One influencer made an average of $5,000 per month in 2020 through affiliate links alone.
How much does an IG reel cost?
$500: in-feed Instagram post and 5-10 images that the brand can use for their own content. Between $75 and $100: three Stories slides. $300: Instagram Reel.