The application for the Chinese Tourist 10-year Visa is really easy. It has only three steps: The first step will ask you to fill in your general information. You also need to choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.
Is it difficult to get a Chinese tourist visa?
1: China. Chinese Embassies are getting increasingly strict when it comes to visa applications. … If you’re planning to stay for 30 days or less, they’ll generally issue your visa without any problems.
Is it easy to get a visa to China?
The most popular type of visa for China, the L or tourist visa, is typically the easiest to apply for. … You’ll submit your application, supporting documents, and processing/service fees to the Visa office at the Chinese consulate, or China Visa Application Service Center (CVASC).
How long does it take to get a tourist visa to China?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
How much bank balance is required for China visa?
An original bank statement with a balance of at least US$6000. The statement should be issued in English by a Lebanese bank. 4. If it is the first time you apply for Chinese visa, a working certificate of the applicant must be provided.
Which country is hardest to get visa?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- Saudi Arabia.
Which country visa is most easy to get?
Lithuania is the easiest country to get a Schengen visa from, with only 1.3% of the short-term applications rejected in 2018.
How do I get a 10 year Chinese visa?
How to Apply
- Download the visa application form and fill it in. One thing to note: when you fill out your visa application, just tick the box that shows “10-Year Visa”. …
- Submit your documents (listed below).
- Pay the visa application fee and collect your visa. Read more information about how to apply for a China visa.
Can you get a Chinese visa right now?
Yes. China currently allows foreign nationals with valid residence permits and visas to enter the country under certain very limited conditions.
How much is China visa fee?
China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.
How can I stay in China for 6 months?
China usually issues three types of tourist visa: single-entry (valid for 3-6 months), double-entry (valid for 6 months), and multiple-entry (valid for 6 or 12 months). Single-entry tourist visas usually grant a maximum stay of 30 days, but you can ask for up to 90 days.
How long can a tourist stay in China?
With regular tourist or business visa, you can now normally stay 30-90 days for each entry. If you need to stay longer while you are in China, please contact with the visa office of the local Public Security Bureau to file for an extension. Do not overstay.
What types of Chinese visas are there?
Chinese visas fall into four types: diplomatic visa, courtesy visa, service visa and ordinary visa.
What are the requirements to get a Chinese visa?
Tourist Application Requirements for a China Visa
- Passport. You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. …
- Photographs. …
- Letter of Invitation. …
- Proof of State Residency. …
- VisaCentral Order Form. …
- Travel Record. …
- Health Declaration. …
- Authorization Letter.
What documents are required for China tourist visa?
China Tourist Visa Requirements & Documents
- Passport. – Your passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages, and a photocopy of passport’s data page.
- Application Form. …
- Recent Photo. …
- Round-trip Tickets Plus Hotel Bookings or Invitation Letter from China. …
- Other Supporting Documents.
Where can I apply tourist visa for China?
2) Visa Application Form – Please fill in the online application form on the website of China Online Visa Application (COVA): https://cova.mfa.gov.cn.