The salaries of Foreign Affairs Analysts in the US range from $18,477 to $488,387 , with a median salary of $88,553 . The middle 57% of Foreign Affairs Analysts makes between $88,553 and $221,481, with the top 86% making $488,387.
What does a foreign affairs analyst do?
The job duties of foreign affairs analysts include: Developing and evaluating issues and initiatives through the study of international policy and standards, overseas developments, and reports. Formulating policy or program recommendations on assigned programs. Preparing papers and briefing materials.
How much do people in foreign affairs make?
The average pay for a Foreign Affairs Personnel is $134,648.60. The highest paid Foreign Affairs Personnel made $219,200 in 2020.
Do analysts get paid well?
According to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual income for financial analysts across all experience levels in May 2018 was $85,660 per year (or $41.18 per hour). So, on average, financial analysts start out much better paid than the typical worker.
What is a degree in foreign affairs?
The Government and Foreign Affairs major involves domestic and international political activities. This includes diplomatic work, building and maintaining international relationships, and activities in U.S. federal, state and local government.
How do I become a foreign affairs specialist?
Eight steps to becoming a Foreign Service Officer (FSO)
- Choose a Career Track.
- Register for the Foreign Service Officer Test (FSOT)
- Take the Foreign Service Officer Test (FSOT)
- Submit Personal Narrative for the QEP Review.
- Take the Foreign Service Oral Assessment.
- Clearances: Medical & Security.
- Final Review Panel.
What are top paying jobs?
Here is a look at the top 100 highest-paying jobs:
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
- Surgeon. …
- Periodontist. …
- Physician. …
What kind of jobs can you get with an international affairs degree?
Possible Job Titles
- CIA Agent.
- Foreign Affairs Analyst.
- Foreign Affairs Specialist.
- Foreign Service Officer.
How hard is it to become a diplomat?
The process to become a diplomat is a rigorous one. You have to possess many skills and have the right experience to convince the interviewers that you are right for the job. Moreover, there are always thousands of applicants for one diplomat job.
Which analyst has highest salary?
Top 10 High Paying Data Analytics Jobs in 2021
- Data Engineer. Data engineers are responsible for identifying trends and anomalies in data sets. …
- IT Systems Analyst. …
- Marketing Analyst. …
- Quantitative Analyst. …
- Data Architect. …
- Database Administrator. …
- Data Analyst. …
- Business Intelligence Analyst.
Can you make 100k as a data analyst?
Candidates with advanced skills or at least three years of work experience on their resume can earn an average salary of over $100,000 per year. …
What type of analyst makes the most money?
Top 10 Big Data Careers
- 1) Big Data Engineer. Annual Salary Range: $130,000-$222,000. …
- 4) Database Manager. Annual Salary Range: $111,250-$186,500. …
- 5) Business Intelligence Analyst. Annual Salary Range: $87,500-$185,500. …
- 6) Data Scientist. …
- 7) Data Modeler. …
- 8) Database Developer. …
- 10) Data Analyst.