Qatar labour law imposes absolutely no restrictions on an accompanying spouse wanting to work in Doha under their husband’s sponsorship; once their spouse has obtained a Qatari ID and Residence Permit, of course. If you are the accompanying wife, you won’t even need to obtain a separate work permit.
Can spouse work on dependent visa in Qatar?
Under Family Sponsorship, an accompanying spouse can apply for work without needing another work permit. The employer of the sponsored worker will extend sponsorship to the legal spouse, as long as requirements from the Qatar government are met.
Can I work under husband visa?
The latest regulation by the Labour Ministry in 2011 indicates that residents in the UAE under the sponsorship of their spouse can now work without a permit. Those under spouse visa would need a written permission from their spouse before they can be eligible to work.
How can I sponsor my husband in Qatar?
To sponsor your family, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Completed application form (if applying offline/in-person, download the form HERE).
- Authenticated marriage certificate (attested the Qatar Embassy in your country, your country’s embassy in Doha and then by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Doha).
Can a woman sponsor husband in Qatar?
In Qatar, a wife can only sponsor her husband and children if she holds a residence permit for certain professions and her salary is not less than QR10, 000.
How can I get my wife a work visa in Qatar?
How do you apply for a work permit?
- A No Objection Certificate (NOC), completed by spouse.
- Police Clearance from country of origin.
- Work contract x3.
- Copy of the establishment card (company computer card)
- Copy of passport and Qatar ID.
- Copy of certified academic certificates (dependent on job title)
Can I bring my wife to Qatar?
Qatar Family Visit Visa is a type of short-term visa that enables expatriate residents to bring their father, mother, wife, children or relatives of the first and second grades to Qatar for a short visit. The visa is issued for one month and can be extended up to six months in some cases.