How do I get a Vietnam business visa?
There are two options for you to get a business visa to Vietnam, that may include:
- Visa on arrival (no sponsorship letter is required) – Business visa approval letter can be obtained on VietnamVisa.com (a specialized business visa provider)
- E-visa (Not available for business visa)
How much money do you need for business visa?
a designated venture capital fund confirming that it is investing at least $200,000 in a qualifying business or two or more designated venture capital funds confirming that they are together investing a total of at least $200,000 in such a business; or.
How long is a business visa in Vietnam?
1. An overlook of Vietnam business visa. A Vietnam business visa (Vietnam DN visa) is a short-stay visa, allowing foreigners visiting Vietnam for business purposes to enter and stay in the country for a maximum duration of 12 months.
Can I work on a business visa in Vietnam?
Yes, you can work in Vietnam while you hold a Business Visa, as long as the duration of work does not exceed 90 days per year. If you’re going to be working for longer than three months, you have to apply for a Vietnam Work Permit (Work Visa).
Can foreigners open a business in Vietnam?
Can foreigners start a business in Vietnam? Yes! You can start a business in Vietnam as a foreigner, through direct or indirect foreign investments. Direct foreign investment means you work together with a Vietnamese partner in a 100% foreign-owned company or a joint venture company.
What is the best business in Vietnam?
1. Textile and Garment. Garment and textile items production is one of the most lucrative businesses in Vietnam. Foreigners or investors are likely to make a profitable gain out of this sector because it is considered one of the active sectors in its exported items.
How much is B1 visa fee?
The application fee for the B1 visa is $160. You must pay this fee in order to continue with your application. Besides the application fee, you might have to pay other fees such as the visa issuance fees. The amount of visa issuance fees depends on the relationship that your home country has with the US.
Which country gives free citizenship?
The easiest places in the world to get citizenship or residency, from Thailand to St. Lucia
|Country||Visa-free destinations||Minimum capital requirement ($)|
|Antigua and Barbuda||140||100,000|
|St. Kitts and Nevis||141||150,000|
How does business visa work?
The Business Visa is a multiple entry Visa meaning that holders of this Visa can travel in and out of the country for as long as the Business Visa is valid, provided they are doing so for business-related purposes.
What business sectors or industries are highly profitable in Vietnam?
Garment and Textile making is high profitable business in Vietnam because Garment and Textile are among products that Vietnam exports. You can invest production line with low cost and cheap labor.
How do I renew my Vietnam business visa?
How to extend Vietnam visa
- Step 1: Send us soft copy of your passport and the page containing your current Vietnam visa and we will inform whether your visa can be extended or not.
- Step 2: Send your original passport to our address and pay the extension fee.
How do I get a Vietnam visa DN?
To obtain a business visa (DN visa), you need to prepare the required documents as follows.
- Your passport with 6 month validity (at least) and two bank pages for Vietnam’s visa stamp and immigration stamp.
- Two passport photos.
- Sponsorship letter from a licensed company in Vietnam.
How much does it cost for 5 years visa to Vietnam?
Multiple entries (3-6 months): US $95. Multiple entries (6-12 months): US $135. Multiple entries (1-2 years): US $145. Multiple entries (2-5 years): US $155.
How do I start a business in Vietnam?
Requirements for setting up a company in Vietnam
- #1 Foreign ownership regulations in Vietnam. …
- #2 Minimum capital requirement. …
- #3 Registered address. …
- #4 Resident director. …
- #1 Investment registration certificate. …
- #2 Business registration certificate. …
- #3 Tax registration and payment of the business license tax.
How can I live in Vietnam permanently?
In order to reside permanently in Vietnam and be eligible for naturalization in Vietnam, you have to apply for a permanent residence card, which has the same validity duration as a visa.